Yes, there’s lots of legal stuff on this page, but we’re required to share it with you. And that’s a good thing, because we believe you should be an informed consumer and user of the Internet. That’s one of the many things you’ll learn with us.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
In the context of this website, “we”, “our” and “us” means Think Digital PH Information Technology Solutions ® with a trading name Think Digital PH, and registered domain “ThinkDigitalPH.com” and “you” and “your” means you, the user or customer of this website.
The use of the term “service” includes the plural “services”.
Except if otherwise required by law the following Terms and Conditions, the Contract of Sale and our Privacy Statement govern your use of this website. They describe the rights and responsibilities of both you and us. If you use this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and if you make transaction at this web site you agree to the terms of the Contract of Sale.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Contract of Sale and our Privacy Statement do not use this website.
We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this website or its contents. Use of this website is on an “as is” basis and is entirely at your risk.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law we reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time that technology and legal changes require. You should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for such changes.
CHANGES TO SERVICES OR OFFERS
We and any other persons involved in the management of this website may make changes in the offers described, and to other content of this website, at any time without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that offer descriptions on our website are accurate. However some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misinterpretations may occur. We reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors as they are identified. We make no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
All depictions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only.
There are no price displayed for our offers on this website because the price depends on what type of service you need or we could agreed upon, but we are including any applicable tax, for the offer / service itself but does not include postage/delivery charges (where applicable) which will depend on the destination within the Philippines.
We always seek to provide offers at the most competitive prices, and because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. independent contractor price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice and we therefore reserve the right to change prices displayed for offers / services on our website at any time.
Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy of our offer pricing. However if an error is made and an offer is listed at an incorrect price, we maintain the right to refuse to accept further orders and to cancel any agreement already placed at the incorrect price. If an order has been confirmed and charged you or paid by you we shall immediately contact you regarding your requirements for the reimbursement of money paid.
We provide services within Philippines only as of the moment.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to request an service proposal (e.g. website proposal) with us. We do does not knowingly accept any agreements or orders from anyone under 18.
By contacting us with our services through this website you acknowledge that you are more than eighteen (18) years of age.
Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a person under the age of 18, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such loss or damage from the parents or guardians of the person who placed the order(s) with us.
When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using the website we and you consent to receiving communications electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. We and you agree that all electronic communications between us of agreements, notices, disclosures or other information satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The nature of Internet communications means that communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays and you agree that unless proven otherwise we are not responsible for any such occurrence.
This website may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this website;
- request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any material on this web site or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining our prior written consent. Registered trade marks and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of the trade mark or logo owner.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this web site and material on it must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
With in terms to FREE contents we published in this website such as blogs, videos and/or Podcast – Insights and ideas they’ve shared are owned by their respective owners. We 100% suggesting to consult them otherwise reach out to them if you have any feedback or ideas that can benefit both parties.
Nonetheless, it will remain 100% free for mass consumptions unless advise by law (not to) or by particular parties.
To purchase from us you don’t have to signup on this website. But, we need some information that we could use for the solely for our business agreement or services you’ve transacted with us.
But, if there are any misuse we are absolutely okay, to terminate accounts, to remove or edit content where the account has not been kept in accordance with these terms and conditions.
It is your responsibility to provide your exact email address, delivery address, billing address and telephone number and to keep these up to date. Any incorrect information provided may lead to a delay in delivering the services we’ve both agreed on or non delivery of the final products.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your accounts. Your password and account details are stored on our server but we’re keen to deleting it after we’ve successfully delivered the product/service.
The information we required is only used to process your orders, for statistical purposes that may improve our website and its services, and to allow us to notify you of special offers or new products via our newsletters.
No credit card details are stored by us.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- While we endeavour to update and ensure that the information contained in the website and on our site is correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of them.
- We will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage resulting from use of the contents from this website. We are also not responsible for providing advice on the safety requirements or precautions which should be observed when using the website. You must ensure that you comply with the guidelines provided with the offer or product that you are using.
ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE
- You may use the content and view, download and print any Materials relating to the service and information made available to you through our site subject to the following conditions:
- you may not allow other people (including other people within your organisation) to use your Registration Details or otherwise access the Materials;
- you may not use the Materials to provide any services of any kind to any other person (including other people within your organisation);
- the content shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the Materials may not be distributed or sold to any third party for any purpose; and
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary and purchasing any equipment or software required to enable you to access our site. In particular, you will be responsible at your own cost for obtaining your own copy of the computer program, up to date internet browser software and any other software required to enable you to view or download the Materials.
- We do not warrant that our site, the contents or the Materials, or your access to them, will always be available or be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our site or Materials or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to obtain a service with us, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
CONTRACT OF SALE
These terms together with your order constitute the entire contract between you and us for the supply of services. No other terms will apply except where terms may be implied by law. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
We only accept payment through Direct Bank Transfer, Cash, via Gcash, Paymongo, Paymaya, PayPal and Credit cards (Visa and Master).
Payment will not be processed until we have received all relevant information required for processing the services / orders to be completed.
The processing of payment for orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will not begin until the next working day.
We do NOT process Credit cards payments on our website.
Whilst we employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
Property in the product passes to you upon receipt of the product by you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by availing of our service(s) or product(s), unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We don’t expect to be getting many emails on this topic though because the services we provide will have a massive value to your business or brand!
Otherwise, Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Refund” and we can talk through the process. If you have any questions or need more details just reach out to via email with a subject “Refund Policy” or call us at our mobile phone +63995 524 9496.
RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns with, or do not understand, our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us and we will make every endeavour to resolve your concerns. Our contact details are below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.